Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rock Him Like a Hurricane

...because a live rendition of the Scorpions is as good as any lullaby to Aidan. Regardless of the man-sized speakers and the cannon-like subwoofers, the sandman came anyway; creeping along in his parachute pants with his big hair bobbing to the beat.

HERE I AM!!! ROCK YOU LIKE A HURIC...zzzZZzZZZzzz



One woman at our table said, "If my kid was like that as a baby, I would have had three more." I guess Erin and I take Aidan's supernatural sleeping ability for granted. Now we know just how lucky we are.

Tonight I'll put on some AC DC to help relax him.

4 comments:

  1. Do you remember a time when he didn't sleep quite so easily? I remember some pretty exhausted parents, and not too long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was the show? This wasn't White Raven, was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is true. You and Erin do take his supernatural sleeping ability for granted.
    You are very luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is at Swabbies on the river and the band was Cinema 7.

    Lol, yeah, I remember the sleep deprivation...uhg.

    ReplyDelete